GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG Tablet belongs to the category of anti-diabetic pharmaceutical drugs. It helps in the treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Type 2 diabetes mellitus is a chronic disease that stays for life once occurs, This can not be cured but is treated well if taken after the approval of a doctor. It happens when the body does not produce the required amount of insulin and thereby the blood sugar level of the person increases. This results in the poor functioning of the body leading to severe health issues.
The medicine GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, and PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG Tablet are a combination of three different salts. The salt Metformin helps in offering the treatment against lowering the liver glucose production and increasing the intestinal glucose uptake. Glimepiride provides an increase of insulin in the pancreas. Pioglitazone works by disease with an amount of excessive production of glucose in the liver. It also improves the tissue sensitivity.
The use of GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, and PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG Tablet should be under the administration of health experts. It is so as one may face severe health issues if one takes this anti-diabetic medication without the consultation of a doctor. Kindly try to maintain a healthy diet. Check your insulin levels strictly. Do not intake this medication it if causes severe health issues such as allergies. The use of sugar is strictly prohibited. There are some side effects of the medicine such as headache, vomiting, digestive issues, drowsiness, etc. The tablets are not recommended for pregnant women. Take the medicine one time for best results. This is not for the pediatric use.
USES OF GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG TABLETS
The beneficial use of this combination of salts Metformin, Glimepiride, and Pioglitazone is mentioned below.
- Metformin helps maintain liver glucose and intestinal glucose production.
- Glimepiride improves the secretion of insulin under the pancreas.
- Pioglitazone decreses the amonut of glucose. It also improves the insulin levels in muscles and the fat of the body.
- The table overall manages the health issues related to sugar.
- This manages the Type 2 diabetes.
- The medicine also promotes the stable production of insulin in the body.
PRECAUTIONS WITH GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG TABLETS
The common precaution with the use of Metformin, Glimepiride, and Pioglitazone combination salt is described below.
- Take the medicine on time.
- Try to avoid the use of tablets as they cause allergies.
- If you have heart-related health issues, kindly inform the doctor before the use of these tablets
- The medicine is only recommended for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes.
SIDE EFFECTS OF GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG TABLETS
The report after-effects of the use of Metformin, Glimepiride, and Pioglitazone salt are described below.
Storage- Keep the GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, and PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG Tablets stored in a cool and dry place.
Note- The GLIMEPIRIDE 3MG, METFORMIN 500 SR, and PIOGLITAZONE 15 MG Tablet are only for external use.