Luliconazole + Chlorocresol Cream – This cream is a combination of two prescription medicines, Luliconazole and Chlorocresol. With the brand name LOLE CREAM, it is available at Mestra Pharma in top-quality.
Luliconazole is an antifungal medication that works by fighting the fungus that causes fungal infections in certain parts of the body. It treats certain types of fungal infections including infection in the buttock (jock itch), infections on the foot and between the toes (athlete’s foot), and infections that may cause a red scaly rash on several parts of the body (ringworm).
Chlorocresol is an antibiotic that is usually used to cure disinfections and wounds of the skin and also treats various skin infections.
Points to Study for the Appropriate Usage of the Cream
- Read the information provided on the prescription label of the ointment and follow all the directions.
- Wash hands before and after applying the cream.
- Apply a thin layer of the ointment once a day on the affected area and about 1 inch of its surroundings.
- Avoid getting the medication into the eyes, mouth, or nose and if it does get in these areas, wash the area with an ample amount of water and consult the doctor.
- Immediately call the doctor if some kind of redness, swelling, burning, or itching takes place on the skin after applying the cream.
- Do not use it longer than the doctor’s recommendation as it may worsen the symptoms.
- Do not share it with others even if the symptoms seem similar.