Mecobalamin Injection – Mecobalamin Injection with analgesic properties is used as a form of Vitamin B12 to treat the deficiency of Vitamin B12 in the body. It also treats fatigue, anemia, and numbness in the hands and feet. It is sometimes combined with other medications like Adenosylcobalamin for best and adequate results. This injection comes with the name NUROCLAS at Mestra Pharma in the usual dosage of 1500mcg.
Major Benefits of Injecting Mecobalamin Injection
- regenerates axonal nerves
- treats peripheral neuropathy
- helps in the synthesis of neuronal lipids
- boosts immune system
- improves metabolism
- prevents Imerslund-Grasbeck disease
- monitors healthy homocysteine levels
- helps in the absorption of iron in the body, etc.
Who should not Take Mecobalamin Injection?
People who had suffered or are still suffering from specific health issues must not use this injection if it is not recommended by the doctor. These health issues are as follows:
- Allergic to Vitamin B12
- Leber’s Disease
- Optic Nerve Damage
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- Cobalt Sensitivity
- Iron or Folic Acid Deficiency, etc.
Precautions to Take Before Using Mecobalamin Injection
- Do not self-administer the deficiency; this injection must be given by a doctor or a nurse.
- One must consult the doctor before consuming alcohol during the span of this injection.
- Do not drive if any symptoms of trouble in concentration occur.