Calcium Carbonate 1250 mg + Elemental Calcium 500 mg. + Vitamin D3 250 I.U – This powerful medicine is helpful in treating low calcium levels in humans. It is generally recommended by the healthcare experts to the patients who have low calcium levels or who do not receive sufficient calcium from their diets. This medicine is available at Mestra Pharma by the brand name CALMY. Having adequate calcium levels inside the body is important for having strong bones, nails, teeth, for normal functioning of nerves, muscles, cells, and bones, etc.
The absence of calcium will allow the human body to source calcium from bones and ultimately weakening the bones. On the contrary, Vitamin D3 helps the human body to fully absorb calcium. CALMY is a combination of three molecules. The first one is Calcium Carbonate, the second one is Elemental Calcium and the third one is Vitamin D3. All three molecules combine and help in strengthening bones.
Uses of Calcium Carbonate 1250 mg + Elemental Calcium 500 mg. + Vitamin D3 250 I.U
CALMY is easily available over the counter by the brand name CALMY. It is helpful in treating various health conditions and meeting several nutritional deficiencies. The combination of Calcium Carbonate 1250 mg, Elemental Calcium 500 mg, and Vitamin D3 250 I.U is helpful in the following conditions:
- Meeting calcium deficiencies.
- Strengthening weak bones.
- Meet low blood calcium levels.
Farther it may also be recommended to the patients such as pregnant women or postmenopausal, etc. As it is a powerful drugs, the users might tackle side effects as well like:
- Frequent Urination.
- Dryness in Mouth.
- Stomach Pain.
- Loss of Appetite.
- Upset Stomach.
Generally, these symptoms need not require any medical attention and these are mild side effects that will fade away as the body adapts to the medicine. In rare cases, if something severe happens, then you can immediately consult your healthcare expert.
Points to Consider While Using CALMY
This medicine is a combination of three medicines namely Calcium Carbonate, Elemental Calcium, and Vitamin D3 that is available easily at reputed pharmacies or chemist shops by the brand name CALMY. Thus, knowing what to do or not to do will be a wise decision to reap out the best results and to avoid side effects. Have a look at the points to consider while using this medicine:
- Only consume this medicine if you have a calcium deficiency.
- Do a proper check-up with a doctor before starting this medicine.
- Calcium might decrease the effectiveness and absorption of other drugs. Therefore, maintain a gap of 1-2 hours from other medicines consumption.
- Disclose the current kidney health with your doctor.
- Avoid taking this medicine with oxalic acid-rich foods like spinach, bran, whole cereals, etc. Keep the duration of last 2 hours of eating such foods.