Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg salt belongs to the group of ovulation stimulants. This is a gynecology drug that prevents the occurrence of infertility in women. This is recommended for woman who faces the menstruation issues such as zero production of eggs or even irregular periods. In women, infertility and the poor production of eggs is the main cause of the low pregnancy rate.
The use of Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg salt helps a woman’s fertility work efficiently and thereby offers healthy menstruation. This is sort of a hormone formulated in salt which insists on the working of the ovulation cycle in a positive manner. This, later on, provides assistance to the woman to get pregnant. This hormone is very much important for the woman who is feeling the need for pregnancy.
There are some precautions that are required and need to be followed by the woman in order to attain the best results. Take the salt as per the recommendation of a gynecologist, the salt is only under the guidance. It is necessary to maintain a healthy diet as suggested by the doctor. The use of alcohol is prohibited. It is essential to take the necessary care of the body.
Some of the common side effects of Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg salt are nausea, stomach pain, the occurrence of bleeding, weight gain, etc. Kindly consult the doctor before the intake of the medicine. It is only for external use. The is not recommended for the pregnant woman. This is a drug made for women.
Uses of Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg Salt
Some of the common uses of this salt are mentioned below. It is necessary to follow the guidelines associated with the medicines. The precautions are very much required as this will offer the best results to the person.
- This increases the fertility count of the woman.
- It benefits the woman with an increase in the ovulation count.
- It indicates healthy menstruation.
- This is a hormone that helps women get pregnant.
- This promotes the release of an egg that initiates the periods.
Precautions with Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg Salt
The important precaution with the use of this salt is mentioned below. Following this will offer the best results and may help in the removal of ovarian cysts if any.
- Take the salt formulated in medicine at the proper time.
- It is essential to have the salt within the recommendation of a clinician.
- Maintain a healthy diet and try to avoid unhealthy food.
- It is required to intake the drug with a glass of water.
- This is a fertility hormone, kindly do not take it without the recommendation of a clinician.
Side Effects of Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg Salt
The reported side effects of the salt are mentioned below. Each woman will have different effects.
- Heavy bleeding at the initial stage
- Weight gain
Storage- Keep the Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg salt tablet stored in a cool and dry place with no contact with sunlight.
Note- Enclomiphene Citrate 100 mg Salty tablet is only for external use.