Pantoprazole 40 mg +Levosulpiride 75 MG Capsule – An amalgamation of two medications, i.e., Pantoprazole and Levosulpiride forms a capsule called PROPTOR-LSR CAP which is available at Mestra Pharma. Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor that reduces the amount of acid that is produced in the stomach which involves Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. It is also used to treat damage that is done to the esophagus by stomach acid caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On the other hand, Levosulpiride is an antipsychotic drug that is used for the prevention of premature ejaculation and treats indigestion, anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, depression, psychiatric disorders, hallucinations, frequent heartburns, irritable bowel syndrome, and other medical conditions.
Necessary Doctor Consultations
One must consult the doctor if has or ever had health problems like –
- low levels of magnesium in the blood
- low levels of Vitamin B12
- systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease)
- allergic to pantoprazole, lansoprazole, rabeprazole, omeprazole, or other related medications
Major Points to Note While Consuming Pantoprazole +Levosulpiride Capsule
- Take the capsule daily on an empty stomach or as directed by the doctor.
- Inform the doctor if symptoms of fever, watery diarrhea, or stomach pain don’t go away.
- One must talk to the doctor about the other medications including vitamins, herbal products, or any nutritional supplements he is taking with this capsule.
- Pregnant Women must inform the doctor about their pregnancy or if they are breastfeeding or planning to conceive.
- Take the dose as soon as it gets remembered if it is missed. Do not take a double dose in order to make up for the missed one.